Jorge Lorenzo took pole position in the qualifying session for tomorrow’s Ducth GP.
Randy de Puniet continued his stong form to take second place, and Casey Stoner will start the race in 3rd position.
Ben Spies had a strong session and almost managed to take a front row position for tomorrow’s race, but had to settle for 4th position by the end of the session.
The Assen MotoGP faces a further depleted grid as Marco Melandri was ruled out of racing due to a dislocated shoulder that he sustained in the morning’s practice session. Only 15 bikes will start the race.
1. Jorge Lorenzo ESP Fiat Yamaha Team 1m 34.515s
2. Randy de Puniet FRA LCR Honda MotoGP 1m 34.797s
3. Casey Stoner AUS Ducati Marlboro Team 1m 34.803s
4. Ben Spies USA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1m 34.926s
5. Nicky Hayden USA Ducati Marlboro Team 1m 34.999s
6. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Repsol Honda Team 1m 35.015s
7. Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda Team 1m 35.162s
8. Marco Simoncelli ITA San Carlo Honda Gresini 1m 35.283s
9. Colin Edwards USA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1m 35.393s
10. Aleix Espargaro ESP Pramac Racing 1m 35.593s
11. Loris Capirossi ITA Rizla Suzuki MotoGP 1m 35.664s
12. Alvaro Bautista ESP Rizla Suzuki MotoGP 1m 36.344s
13. Mika Kallio FIN Pramac Racing 1m 36.502s
14. Hector Barbera ESP Paginas Amarillas Aspar 1m 36.569s
15. Kousuke Akiyoshi JPN Interwetten Honda MotoGP 1m 38.198s
Popularity: 1% [?]