If we had been the winner of that Euromillions lottery ticket, then this is exactly the sort of thing we’d get. In fact, we’d get multiple pairs, one for riding, one for the washing up, one for the gardening…..etc
These Freddie Spencer replica gloves have been created by Spidi to celebrate 30 years of Spidi racing history as well as celebrating the achievements of ‘Fast’ Freddie. Freddie Spencer won the 1983 500cc World Championship, and he’s also the only rider in history to have won the 500cc and 250cc championships in the same year, which he did in 1985.
These replica gloves come beautifully presented in a limited edition box, and were designed in consultation with the racers of the time (Kenny Roberts, Freddie Spencer, Eddie Lawson and Franco Uncini) to ensure they are historically accurate.
* Classic leather Spidi Freddie Spencer replica gloves
* Designed in collaboration with Grand Prix riders of the time including Kenny Roberts, Freddie Spencer, Eddie Lawson and Franco Uncini
* Presented in special edition commemorative box
* Padded and studded reinforcement on the heel of the hand
* Designed with 20 degree angle in the wrist to accommodate the natural hand position on the handlebars
Where to buy the Spidi Freddie Spencer replica gloves
Popularity: 4% [?]