Things are looking good for Repsol Honda as Dani Pedrosa screamed to the top of the time sheets in the second day of MotoGP testing at Sepang -Pedrosa managed to set his fastest time ever around the track.
Dovizioso on top tomorrow to make it the Repsol Honda triple?
Dani Pedrosa said:
“”I think it’s the first time I’ve ridden so fast on this track, but you’re just fresh in the morning and I did four very good first laps. I was not looking for a time, but I saw that the track conditions were good and I pushed. The closer you get to the limit, the clearer the changes you are doing on the bike become, which lead you in the right direction.
“Today I tried the new engine, which has improved from Valencia, some chassis configurations and rear shocks. Tomorrow the plan is to continue comparing both bikes and it would be great to come away with the chassis and engine decided for the next test.”"
Full test results for day 2 of MotoGP testing in Sepang:
1. Dani Pedrosa Honda 2m00.770s
2. Casey Stoner Honda 2m01.434s + 0.664s
3. Ben Spies Yamaha 2m01.508s + 0.738s
4. Andrea Dovizioso Honda 2m01.512s + 0.742s
5. Marco Simoncelli Gresini Honda 2m01.522s + 0.752s
6. Hiroshi Aoyama Gresini Honda 2m01.534s + 0.764s
7. Jorge Lorenzo Yamaha 2m01.563s + 0.793s
8. Alvaro Bautista Suzuki 2m01.687s + 0.917s
9. Colin Edwards Tech 3 Yamaha 2m01.722s + 0.952s
10. Hector Barbera Aspar Ducati 2m02.093s + 1.323s
11. Nicky Hayden Ducati 2m02.379s + 1.609s
12. Randy de Puniet Pramac Ducati 2m02.426s + 1.656s
13. Valentino Rossi Ducati 2m02.597s + 1.827s
14. Kousuke Akiyoshi Honda Test 2m02.619s + 1.849s
15. Cal Crutchlow Tech 3 Yamaha 2m03.032s + 2.262s
16. Loris Capirossi Pramac Ducati 2m03.047s + 2.277s
17. Karel Abraham Cardion Ducati 2m03.466s + 2.696s
18. Toni Elias LCR Honda 2m04.026s + 3.256s
Popularity: 1% [?]